quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2007

I need to get out of this place
Before the darkness suffocates me for good
I need to be free
Before this cage ends up killing me

I need to learn to be myself
Before everyone learns to love me for who I'm not
I need to love myself
Before me and this girl on the mirror end up hating each other

I need to be forgiven for my sins
Before it's too late to save my soul
I need to forget my past mistakes
Before I start doing them all over again

I need to be true to myself
Before I can be true to the others
I need to be true to my feelings
Before I can show them to the one who matters

And I need to stop thinking
Before I realize that all I need is you.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Eu me identifiquei muito com esse post, com uma exceção...
"I need to forget my past mistakes
Before I start doing them all over again"
You can´t forget your past mistakes, or else you will do them all over again!!!
^^