domingo, 2 de setembro de 2007

I thought I could wait forever
But it seems my time is getting short
And I don't think I can take it anymore

You know what I feel
And you had everything you needed
If you wanted to do something about it
I guess it's finally time to move on

I guess I'll be fading out from your life
At least for some time
I just wanted to tell you that I was serious
That you didn't need to fear
The side of me no one knew until it came out

I wanted to tell you
That I wanted to be yours. Only yours.
That every night you were my dream
That I avoided your lips one too many times
And it was getting risky to get anywhere close to you

But now I feel it's high time I ended this dream
And I need a rainy day more than ever
'Cause I think I'm falling and I need to open my wings once again

Just wanted you to know I love you
No matter what or in which way
But I'll be gone for quite some time
So that I can kill whatever pieces of you are left inside.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Poemas são a expressão escrita do que sentimos, correto? Se é assim, acho que estamos numa situação parecida... enfim...